Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Main Kit Layouts, Cards, and Mini-Album by Lydell Quin

My Creative Scrapbook design team member Lydell Quin is back today to share a variety of beautiful creations that she made with our April Main Kit!

Here's Lydell:

>>><<<

Hi there!

Its Lydell with you today sharing some of the Projects I got out of the Main Kit for April.  As always, I could have kept creating if time had permitted, I still have a good amount left over from the kit!

I chose the yellows for this first project.  And I added some Shimmerz Paint (Vibez-Rolling in the Hay)  which matched the papers really nicely.




A Project Life style Layout (Double Spread)



A regular Project Life Spread
Side A


Side B


A Mini Album




and a few cards for my daughter to give her friends for birthdays




and thats it from Me for this month!
Hope you are all having a wonderful April.


>>><<<

Be sure to take a look at Lydell's beautiful work in our Design Team Gallery!

Here's the Main Kit:

We invite you to join us and experience the possibilities that our coordinated monthly kits offer. To purchase a kit, please visit our website, here.

1 comment:

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Awesome job using the kit..Love this