Monday, March 27, 2017

15 min Layout with Tracy!

Hey, it's Tracy here and I'm back with another 15 minute layout. Life gets busy, and sometimes we can only carve out a few minutes for crafting here and there. So I thought I would start a series of tutorials, sharing layouts that can easily be created in about 15 minutes.
My layout this month was created using My Creative Scrapbook's March Main Kit. Don't you just LOVE it when you're favorite paper companies add that little bit of coordinating pattern on the back side of the barcode strip. Well for this layout, I saved them all up and used them.
IMG_1600
Cream cardstock is my 12x12 background, then I cut the woodgrain patterned paper to 11x12 and adhere them together. Cut 2 strips of the red gingham that are 1x12 and adhere to the top and bottom of the layout.
IMG_1605
I layered those little barcode strips along with a couple of pieces of leftover patterned paper. Cut them to different lengths and adhere to the background. Cut the pink polka dot patterned paper 1x10 and flag the bottom and adhere to the layout.
Mat your photo in kraft, cream and blue cardstock. Adhere to the layout using 3D foam tape.
IMG_1607
Now it's time to embellish. I added "smile" down in the bottom right hand corner of the layout. Then added a few die cuts and stickers around the photo.
There you have it, a quick and easy layout! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: