Friday, March 17, 2017

Process by Marielle

Hello kit fans, Marielle here today to share with you how I created this layout.

 Step 1- Open your kit box, drool for a while, then pick out the supplies you'd love to use. It took me a long time to do this because everything is so beautiful.


Step 2- I decided to use the March sketch for my layout.



Step 3-These 2"x 2" cards are perfect for this sketch. 


So I trimmed up 9 of my favorite ones.

Step 4- I stitched the top of them on a 7"X 7" piece of white cardstock in a 3 X 3 grid pattern.
 


Step 5- I then adhered 3D foam squares to the back and positioned
the grid at the upper left of  beautiful wood grain paper. (I need to get my hands on more of this paper...swoon !!!)


Step 6- Layer a few small pieces of patterned papers behind your photo.

Step 7- Add Puffy "Smile"sticker for your title, journaling and embellishments.

   
Step 8- Add a few splats of white textured spray (from my stash), if desired.





There you have it !
I hope you've enjoyed my tutorial , 
Happy crafting !!

No comments: