Thursday, April 5, 2018

April Reveal Time!

It's time for our April Reveal!
Our April kits are filled with lots of goodies ! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments.  Whether your style is clean and simple, shabby chic, or something in between,our kits offer something for everyone.

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook April 2018 kits:
***April 2018 Main Kit*** 

***March 2018 Creative Kit***

***April 2018 Limited Edition Kit*** 

***April 2018 Album Kit*** 


 Please welcome our New Guest Designers!

My name is Ola Khomenok. I was born in Ukraine but most of my life living in Israel. I’m 42 years old, married and happy mom for 2 sweet kids. In my past I was professional graphic designer. And became to a full time artist since 2010. I love papers and flowers, but my biggest passion is mixed media. I love everything about it, any kinds and styles! I love to try any new paints, mediums and techniques.  And I really love to teach other people how to work with all these cool stuff (in my country I taught more than 150 successful workshops). At this year I’m a design team member of Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, Mixed Media Place store and Scrapiniec.

Dorymar Perez Lopez 

My name is Dorymar PĂ©rez, I am from "La Bella Isla del Encanto”, Puerto Rico! and I live in Connecticut three years ago. I have 2 beautiful young girls, Adriana and Andrea, and have been happily married to the love of my life for 15 years, Eddie.
Since I was a child, my favorite hobbies were drawing and making crafts. I discovered the wonderful world of scrapbooking 10 years ago; my husband invited a friend who hosted a scrapbook party at my house and fell in love with it instantly! Since that day, I can't stop designing and creating! I love to design very detailed projects, with many interactive elements. I always try to use all the items from a collection and I love to create 3D projects with lots of dimension, mini albums, layouts, mixed media projects, cards, etc.
  


(Photo and Bio to Come)
Zelda Smith


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!



Keep an eye right here on our blog all month long as we share projects and tutorials from our designers.

Follow us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Creative-Scrapbook/130352440344752

Join My Creative Scrapbook Inspiration Central, our exclusive Facebook Group!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/771939959593348/

My Creative Scrapbook is on Instagram!
http://instagram.com/mycreativescrapbookofficial

No comments: